Thursday 25 December 2014

The Christmas Read

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

I hope you are all having the loveliest of days however you are spending it.

I'm just here with a quick post today because I know you have all been dying with anticipation to find out what this year's Christmas read is. I've mentioned that the book I read over the Christmas period is quite a big deal and that I take the decision very seriously, but I've been keeping it very quiet which book made the cut for this year. Although that is only because I just decided yesterday after finishing Etta and Otto and Russell and James (more on that later, it is beautiful). What can I say, I fly by the seat of my pants!

Before I get on to the big reveal I just want to really quickly let you know that I succeeded in my 25 Days of Fitness challenge. I finished off the challenge this morning when I was reunited with my favourite running partner for a pre-bucks-fizz run. What could be better?

Without further ado, the book which has been crowned my Christmas Read 2014 is...

[drum roll please]

Ta-da!







































I went with New Grub Street by George Gissing and I couldn't be happier with my choice.

I'll leave you to your festivities now - I hope your day is filled with happiness, love and plenty of mince pies!

Which book was crowned your Christmas Read 2014?


Don't forget to enter my giveaway or fill in my reader survey!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig