Monday 8 December 2014

TED Talks: A Top Ten



Over the last few months I have fallen in love with listening to TED Talks. I find so many of them to be beautiful, inspiring and often moving. I listen to talks to learn, to feel motivated, to laugh and to feel refreshed. There are many talks that I would recommend and many that I have listened to repeatedly, but for now I'm going to share my ten favourite in the hope that maybe there is at least one in there that will inspire you.

Susan Cain: The Power of Introverts

Karen Thompson Walker: What Fear Can Teach Us

Andrew Solomon: How the Worst Moments in Our Lives Make Us Who We Are

Sarah Kay: How Many Lives Can You Live?

Billy Collins: Two Poems About What Dogs Thing (Probably)

Eve Ensler: Embrace Your Inner Girl

Meaghan Ramsey: Why Thinking You're Ugly is Bad for You

Elizabeth Gilbert: Success, Failure and the Drive to Keep Creating

Clint Smith: The Danger of Silence

Tracy Chevalier: Finding the Story Inside the Painting


What is your favourite TED Talk?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love TED talks - have bookmarked this page so i can work my way through the ones I haven't watched! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy, I find them quite addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely to hear. I really hope you enjoy the ones you've not watched! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig