Thursday 1 August 2013

It's happening...Bout of Books 8.0

Bout of BooksThe Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

So. Damn. Excited.


May. Need. Calming. Down. With. Physical. Force.


BOOKS.


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I am equally excited. Love the BoB readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEHAVE THYSELF, FELLOW ELLIE. *squees quietly* Yeah, okay, so I'm excited too. ALL THE READING! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CAN'T STOP. Way too excited. It could be dangerous. Or just annoying for everyone. BOOKS :D

      Delete
  3. Yahoo! I'm excited too :) I'm a Bout of Books virgin!

    Oh noes, you use Captcha! I'm going to be on a mission to DESTROY captcha soon ;) Beware!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it!

      Thanks for bringing it my attention - didn't even know. Sorted now, I find it annoying too :)

      Delete
  4. Yay, yay and yay!!! You gotta love Bout of Books! this is my 5th time and I don't think I'll ever get bored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just going to keep joining in and joining in now :)

      Delete

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig