Sunday 27 September 2015

Things That Made Me Happy This Week #36




1// Trying new exercises I've been working hard trying to get into a new fitness routine this week. I decided to give a workout app a go so I can do a quick blast in the mornings before work (now it's too dark to run). It's going well so far.

2// Noonday I absolutely adored reading Pat Barker's latest. It finishes off the trilogy that started with Life Class and it was really brilliant to see where the characters ended up. Barker writes so well and there's some very haunting images of the blitz. 

3// Salmon salad In my attempts to cook more from scratch I threw together an enormous salad on Monday using everything I could find in my fridge. It was delicious.

4// Catching up with friends On Friday I met up with a friend to go for some moules frites and beer at Belgos. A lovely evening was had, topped off with an extremely tasty waffle. 

5// Wanderings On Saturday M and I set off for a walk with no destination in mind. We snaked all over London and ended up in Sloane Square where we stumbled upon an amazing food market and an equally amazing bookshop. Sometimes walking with no direction is the best thing to do.


What has made you happy this week? Share your link below and use #sharethehappy on twitter and instagram!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig