Sunday 6 September 2015

Things That Made Me Happy This Week #34




1// #WeAreBloodwise The charity I work for changed their name this week to Bloodwise. It's been a really exciting week because of the change and the support line service that I'm a part of is now live. It feels good to be really invested in the organisation I work for and I can't wait to see what Bloodwise does next.

2// The Examined Life by Stephen Grosz I read this book in two days it was that good. I'd really recommend it for the insights he shares into human behaviour. Fascinating stuff.

3// Exploring Holborn I've spent my lunch breaks this past week exploring my new work area. Holborn is a really busy area, but there's lots of things to stumble upon - like this flower pot with a Lion King quote!

4// Ghostbusters at The Scoop On Friday I grapped a picnic and some warm clothes and headed to the South Bank to watch Ghostbusters on the big screen at More London. As ever this venue was brilliant and the atmosphere top notch - everyone sang along to the theme song!

5// Writing a review I wrote my first review in weeks over on Centenary News this week. It took me ages, but it was such a good book I just had to say something about it. I reviewed The Cartographer of No Man's Land by P.S. Duffy.

What has made you happy this week? Share your link below and use #sharethehappy on twitter and instagram!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig