Friday 25 September 2015

Last Week in Pictures

As you'll have seen in this post, last week was pretty hectic. In nine days I went from London to Taunton to Bristol to Taunton to London to Taunton to Devon to Taunton to York to Bishops Stortford to London. My beloved Nigel (a snazzy Vauxhall Corsa), proved to be a much trustier steed than I originally thought.

I don't really have any words to describe how wonderful last week was. It centered around my best friend's hen and wedding, before M and I drove up to York for a couple of days of relaxation in an eco-cottage in the middle of nowhere.

As I really don't know how to describe such a beautiful, hectic, emotional, blissful, loving week, I wanted to share some pictures with you instead. I think they capture my thoughts better than words.
















P.S. my other half (the mysterious M) shared his thoughts on our adventures on his new blog here.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yayyy, I love picture posts! The wedding looks like it was lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig