Thursday 8 January 2015

The Happiness Project in 2015

Happiness Project Lit Nerd


A few months ago when I started feeling more like myself and I realised that taking action is the only way to move forward, I made a list that formed the start of my Happiness Project.

Now that I'm slowly learning the rhythms of 2015 and my post-New Year lethargy is showing signs of dissipating, I decided to revisit that list and update it for the coming months. Whilst my original list remains true, this update includes some new elements that are more specific goals for this year. If you read my previous Happiness Project post you will recognise a few of these and those that are familiar have been repeated for a reason - mostly because they are goals that need particular work or play a significant role in my happiness levels.

I plan to talk a little bit more about each of these goals and what they mean to me later on, but for now I'll leave you with the list:

- Say hello
- Take more photos
- Regain control
- Be more positive
- Laugh often
- Write
- Explore
- Learn
- Declutter
- Give back
- Accept who I am and embrace it
- Focus

Did you make any happiness-related goals for 2015?



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These posts always remind me that I should read Gretchen Rubin's "Happiness Project" at last (have you read it by the way?). Your goals are wonderful, and I love these posts. I haven't formulated my own happiness goals in such a way, but basically I try to do something every day to appreciate what I have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read it either, but it keeps cropping up randomly in my life so I know I should read it. Thank you Riv, that's encouraging to hear! I'll have to follow your lead on appreciating things more, I know I don't do it enough. I should add 'appreciate' to the list. :D

    ReplyDelete

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig