Sunday 12 July 2015

Things That Made Me Happy This Week #26



1// Fresh air thanks to the tube strike this week I had to make my way to work via an alternative route. My commute is generally an hour each way and I was given the opportunity to take the day as annual leave, but I'll be damned if I waste my leave on tube drivers. Instead I made the decision to walk in to work and run home. I left my house at 6am on Thursday and made it to work for exactly 8am. Not bad going! As much as it sucked because it was early and a long way, it was also the perfect time to experience the best of what London has to offer. That, and plenty of fresh air.

2// Wandering on Saturday, after a delicious brunch, M and I ended up wandering around London and winding our way home. I adore walking in London, but walking in London with no destination is even better.

3// Old school periodicals I've always had a thing for magazines and periodicals, having studied several throughout my time at uni, so when I stumbled on copies of Horizon edited by Cyril Connelly on Charing Cross road I was thrilled. 

4// Running 10k the second part of my epic journey on Thursday was the 10km run home. It hurt and it proved that I need to train more, but it sure felt good when I arrived home. 

5// Family we're having a family get together today and I just know it's going to make me happy.


What has made you happy this week? Share your link below and use #sharethehappy on twitter and instagram!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig