Monday 1 February 2016

February || 29 Things


Every month I make a list of goals. Some I stick to and some I don't, but it's something I enjoy doing as it focuses my mind for the weeks ahead. This month I've decided to do something a little different in celebration of the leap year. I've written a list of 29 things to do in February - some are small things, some are bigger, some will be difficult and others will be easy - with the 29th thing being to take a leap.

It's time to shake things up a bit and make this year the year I want it to be.

1// Read a magazine
2// Bake a cake
3// Try a new recipe
4// Let go of the routine for one day
5// Go to a yoga class
6// Read some poetry
7// Write a poem
8// Doodle
9// Practice lettering
10// Have a makeup free day
11// Treat yo'self
12// Get a massage
13// Have a bubble bath with music and candles
14// Treat someone else
15// Do something kind
16// Get a haircut
17// Meet someone new
18// Try a new food
19// Try a new drink
20// Cook a three course meal
21// Read something obscure
22// Deep clean
23// Go to a museum
24// Go to an art gallery
25// Try a new restaurant
26// Book a short break
27// Write something experimental
28// Have a pj day
29// Leap - grab life, change something, make a decision


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig