Thursday 3 December 2015

November in Books



Possessed by Elif Batuman
Worrying by Francis O'Gorman
The Blue Room by Georges Simenon
The Meantime (short stories) by Various
Late Fragments by Kate Gross
Stasi Child by David Young
Carrying Albert Home by Homer Hickam
The Spring of Kasper Meier by Ben Fergusson

This last month has been a great one for reading. I've not read a particularly huge number of books, but what I've have been reading has been particularly wonderful.

I started the month reading a fair bit of non-fiction and then slowly moved back to fiction after finishing Kate Gross's Late Fragments, which left me needing a bit of escapism.

I then ended the month on a high by finishing Carrying Albert Home, a new release which has found itself firmly in my 'feel-good favourites'.

I loved getting my teeth into more non-fiction this month and I can safely say that I'm definitely a convert - a far cry from this post a couple of years ago! Although I didn't read the full pile I was hoping to get through, I read some corkers and I'm very glad I treated myself to Worrying at the beginning of the month.

Non-fiction book of the month: Late Fragments by Kate Gross

Fiction book of the month: The Spring of Kasper Meier by Ben Fergusson

What was your favourite book you read in November?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig