Saturday 29 November 2014

Your turn...

Afternoon all! I'm interrupting my usual schedule today because I want to ask you all a few questions. Now that I'm getting back into the swing of things a bit I've been thinking a lot about what sort of posts I write for this tiny corner of the interwebz. I have a head full of ideas and a notebook full of half-planned posts, but before I go ahead and fully expose you all to the further ramblings of my mind, I wanted to hand the baton over and find out what you actually want to read here.

I did some very technical things with Survey Monkey to create this beaut. So, if you have a mo, I would love it if you could answer these few questions and let me know what you like to read and what you'd like to read more of on Lit Nerd.


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.


Thanks so much and happy Saturday!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I don't know if I am only one having difficulties remembering when I started following certain blog or how I found them. I seem to have memory of ... a fish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm exactly the same. I can hardly remember what year it is now, let alone how many years I've been doing something :)

    ReplyDelete

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig