Thursday 19 November 2015

Brussels in Pictures

I have a lot to say about Brussels (and Ghent) and will write that all soon, but I just wanted to share some of my pictures. Belgium is fast becoming one of my favourite countries and one I intend to revisit multiple times. If you're a fan of architecture then I think these pictures will explain my love of the place more than my words.



On the comic strip trail


Saint-Gilles Prison - Edith Cavell was kept here in the weeks preceeding her execution in 1915


Grote Markt


This little guy was far more interesting than the Manneken Pis




Beer and traditional food in Rene Magritte's old haunt, Le Fleur Papier en Dore


Very excited to be on a double-decker train to Ghent


Grey days


Beautiful Ghent




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lit Nerd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig